ilash Designer Eyelash Extension Training Course
ilash designer eyelash extension training course. Book online or telephone for further information.
The fantastic ilash designer course is now available to book online.
Our ilash designer course is effectively a 2/3 day course. You can choose to either train at our ilash Academy or within your own *salon/therapy room. (*additional costs apply) The course is broken down into:
- 1/2 day home study with work manual to be completed prior to the commencement of the course.
- 1 full training day at the ilash academy or in salon whereby the focus is on the practical side of your training.
- 1/2 - 1 day case study.
Features & Benefits of training with ilash.
Here at ilash we have over 12 years of experience and teach to the highest of standards. Although the designer course is a foundation course, it is by far more in depth than any other eyelash extension course currently offered as well as the most cost effective at the same level.
1. ilash designer is only taught by our own highly qualified trainers and not independent people. This is too ensure that the highest quality of training is delivered.
2. Pre-study theory & manual. Study in own time so as to absorb the information prior to the course.
3. Small class sizes.To ensure excellent trainer/student ratio and so our students can train in a relaxed and peaceful environment.
4. 1 full day of practical training at the ilash Academy.
5. Maximise the practical training by supplying your own model. Mannequin heads and practice eyes are a complete waste of time and effort. We believe that there is no substitute for the real thing and whilst under the watchful eye of the trainer the student will be better equipped to perform the treatment on her own.
6. A fully equipped professional kit is optional and unsurpassed by any other which includes approx 40,000 lashes.
7. Different lash types and techniques are taught. Many techniques we believe as fundamental to your basic training are often viewed as advanced, but are included as part of the ilash foundation course.
8. Graduation. 2 x Case studies required initially. Before and after photos are to be submitted. These will be assessed and feedback delivered however if we feel that further case studies are required then we will ask for them prior to certification. For your convenience we do not require that you do this in person thus saving you time and money.
9. On-going support.The team are always available at the end of a phone or by e-mail to support you throughout the process. This support is on-going.
10. Replenishing your stock is simple. Just buy your products here in the shop or telephone to place an order. ilash products are the most competitively priced.
11. One on one and in-salon training also available. Please contact us for further details and prices.
T & C's apply.
For your information prices quoted are correct at time of press. We reserve the right to change prices and kit contents without notice.
Prices will not change once course is booked.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!